Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Stella Loves ... Nookie (RAFW 2011)

images shot and edited by Stella, permission has to be asked for use and credited

I must admit that I was not really anticipating on going to see the Nookie show, but seeing as it was in between two shows in my schedule, I went anyway. And I'm glad I did. Not only were guests entertained with an African drumming introduction, we saw body painted models parade around a tribal inspired circle catwalk in prints that mirrored this boho desert flower theme. Favourites were definitely some of the lace/crochet numbers and I-just-chucked-this-on maxi dresses, however wasn't a fan of the guys "skants" (skirt/pants). Nookie were also very generous in their gift bags (everyone got one!) and did I mention they had twin models? How cool is that?!

No comments:

Post a Comment